Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow look at me go!!!!

Well I just realized today that I haven't been here in too long......Well I've been working hard on scrapping, getting my school schedule worked out, getting my husband's new schedule under control (his company went on strike and his shift changed as well as having to cross the line), and then there is the school/ daycare schedule for my children!!!!
I'm going to start putting stuff in right now!!!!!!

This card is for the My Sketch World challenge - http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/index.html



This next one is a No title layout for a contest on creative-scrappers - www.creative-scrappers.com/forum/index


I hope that you like these two items from my recent scrap collection!!!! I will probably add more later or tomorrow!!!!!


1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

You did a great job on the card and love the layout you did. Thanks for posting your link at my sketch world