Sunday, September 14, 2008

Serendipity Scrapbooks Daily Challenges

This is the 9-1-08 12X12 page maps sketch challenge.....This one was very fun and time consuming to construct!!!!! I think that I like the result!!!


This one was the Why Do I Scrapbook? challenge - it required 3 reasons and each reason had to have 3 sub reasons.....This was interesting and there are many other ways that I could take this challenge and I may try later on in the month, but this is the first idea I had so I went with it!!!!


This is the 9-1-08 card sketch - Page Maps ----This one was fun and interesting.....I will have to try another one as I really do like the sketch.....lots of possibilities!!!!!

I hope that you guys like everything that I have posted.....we will see how long it takes me to come up with some more new stuff!!!!

No comments: