Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry!!!

I know that I don't really have any followers so I guess this is more for me than anything.....I really miss being able to scrapbook.....I keep saying that I want to.......I keep buying new little things here and there when they are cheap......but I still haven't found any time to actually sit down and scrap.......it is really depressing to think that I have that much to do with school, observations, and family that I don't even have time to make a page a week......oh well....the semester is almost over so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things this summer......I can't wait.....I miss my scrapping stuff :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

2 comments:

wendy said...

Life happens sometimes doesn't it? I've been so busy too lately that I will have to MAKE time soon to play with paper. I hope you are able to as well!

jpitta said...

I completely understand you frustration! I'm totally feeling like I don't have time... I was all excited last weekend because I got two pages done and then today I got two more... don't worry you'll be able to get back into it soon! Best of luck!