Friday, July 11, 2008

New Blog

I thought that I would try something else....everyone that I have seen with a blog here has been able to personalize it more than I could the one that I am using already, so I thought that I would start one here. I will be adding more blogs and new pics all the time so please stay with me!!!!


This page is for a contest on Scrapdoodle - link is posted below the picture...the contest is to think outside the box and create a layout using a circle background page. These pictures were taken at our twin boys' first family thanksgiving when they were 8 months old. We had so much fun!!!!


Thanks,

Kimberly


1 comment:

Antoinette said...

Love the layout! Never tried paper Scrapbooking, but maybe I should.
Thanks for joining in at flauntthylayout.blogspot.com :)