Monday, October 27, 2008

Hybrid Designs Australia

This one is for the cyber crop card challenge!!!!
This challenge was to scrap something new using only three colors - brown, green, and black not including the pics of course.

This challenge was to scrap something shiny and new using a minimum of 3 different ribbons or fibers....I think I ended up with 5 or 6!!!!!


This one was to scrap something new with something new from your collection.....the stuff may not be new to the market but it is all new to me....except the pic....that is about 7 years old and of my new family back when it was new!!!!! Oh yeah, there had to be something shiny or metal on it as well.......

I've been following some crops put on by the gals over at Hybrid Designs in Australia( http://hdscrapbooking.com.au/forum/index.php) and I am having tons of fun!!!!!! They are just finishing up with a crop from over the weekend and the samples above are what I turned in for the challenges!!!!!!

Have a wonderful evening!!

No comments: