Monday, October 6, 2008

World Card Day Crop

Okay......I had some fun this weekend......I decided not to do any of my homework and to work on some cards for a World Card Day Crop that ran from Friday October 3rd - Sunday October 5th. I tried this because I'm very unsure of myself when it comes to making cards and there were given guidelines and those challenges were created by the individual members and everyone received a ballot or two for each of the cards or challenges they entered. I was one of the lucky ones who was picked to win one of the prizes.......Yeah!!!!!!! I can't wait to get some yummy mail!!!!!!
For the two cards, above and below, the requirements were 2 patterned papers, hearts and 2 cards.

This card challenge was titled DIVA and it had to be pink and black, with bling.
This card had to have 2 pp, ribbon, and bling.

This card was done for the challenge - have the word Anniversary on the card.
This one was done for the Christmas Card Challenge.
This one had to be decorated in only die cut items....outside I have a snowflake and a snowman, and inside there are 3 christmas tree ornaments.
This card was done for the at least one chipboard element - the christmas tree.
This challenge was all about squares......had to be all squares.

This card was made using a sketch by Page Maps - don't know the name of the sketch - that was the challenge.
This card was done for the ribbon, lots of ribbon challenge.....the background purple and flowers and stripes are all strips of material ribbon taped to the background cardstock.
The two pictures, above and below, were using a magazine as inspiration for the card. I used a catalogue that came with one of my put together kids and then made my card from that.

This card was done for the dry embossing challenge - Lift it Up!!!!!!

This card was for the It's so hot..... challenge where there had to be at least one candle.
This challenge was to make a Thanksgiving card.
The pics of the card, above and below, were for the challenge Trees! - she just wanted trees!!!!

This card was done for the Stolen Sketch challenge and I cannot remember where the sketch came from - maybe Taylormade Designs???

These cards were made for the Ready Set Go challenge - create 6 cards out of one piece of 12x12 paper.
This challenge was all about circles - 3 circles....
Four cards - one with a star, one with the flag, one with American in it, and one with bling.
Red, White, and Blue challenge.
All in Pink......everything but the words had to be in pink.

I know that this is a lot but I hope that you guys like them!!!!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!
Kimberly


1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Holy moley! You weren't kidding when you said no homework!!! Those cards are great. I really like the triangle card!! They are all so great though.