Saturday, October 25, 2008

Serendipity - October daily contest Submissions

This card was done from a sketch that is posted on the website under sketch challenges.
This LO is obviously about my twin boys and they were both wearing their superman t-shirts that day.......this was made for the Recycle It! challenge where you had to use an ordinary household item as a scrappable item......mine was the corrugated cardboard spacer.

This was done from a sketch they borrowed from Page Maps....it is supposed to be an 8x8 page but I made mine a 12x12 page. All about the day we took our pics and how it was snowy outside.


This challenge was to take a whole line of papers and display them all on one layout.....I did mine in a patchwork quilt pattern and I used a couple of the extras that came with the paper line!!!!

This challenge was to scrap in a fashion that you are uncomfortable with. I am totally uncomfortable with white spaces...I have to put something in the space.....after I am done with the LO I usually really like it, but I have trouble with stopping in the middle and not adding anymore.....this is a LO about my puppies that we had before we had our twins....we had to find them new homes before the boys were born. :(

This was done with the round sketch, I think that it is also from Page Maps... they have some really awesome sketches there...these pics were taken of me when I was in preschool back in the early 1980s....yikes....I do like the pony though!!!!! I still don't know what happened between then and now!!!!

I love to scrap.....I will have a bunch more probably up tomorrow.....we'll see how everything goes tomorrow!!!!!



1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

You are such a cutie pie! Those preschool photos are precious!

Your layouts are all very lovely, but my faves are the pony one and the winter one that looks like a quilt. NICE JOB!!

Thanks for being my follower LOL :)

~Samantha