Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Ok....now I'm a little behind schedule here!!!! A good friend of mine nominated me for this award and I am totally grateful to her for that. I'm really not sure that I deserve it, but she thinks that I do!!!!! This was given to me by Samantha - the Scrapmaster to some!!!! Her blog is here http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/ . She has got some really beautiful stuff and great information on her site so you must definitely check her out!!!!!!


How this works...
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.


Now here will be the challenging part for me!!!!!!! I have to pick 5 blogs that I watch regularly, so here it goes!!!!!
I'm off to let them know.......thank you Samantha!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Thank you so much for this award. Will make sure I pass it on one of these days!
And thanks for the lovely comment about my blog!
Hugs
Kristine

Frances said...

Thanks so much, it's very sweet of you! x