Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Serendipity Sketch challenges

Here are my newest sketch renditions that I just finished last night. I haven't even posted these on SS yet, but I will probably when I finish with this post. These pics were taken while my husband, his borther, and myself were on a trip to Seattle Washington to visit their mother. My husband and I weren't married quite yet but I had just found out that I was pregnant with our oldest son. My mother-in-law wanted a new family pic so she took us down to the local Wal-mart and had us take pics!!!!! She had fun!!!! LOL

Thanks for watching.....I love scrapping and I hope that you guys do too!!!!

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

I love all the hangy down tags on the second page!! Very cute.

I left a surprise for you on my blog!!

~Samantha