Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok...Some new stuff for Serendipity Scrapbooks

This lo is titled Papa's Day - My oldest boy Aidan was about 2 or 3 months old when all of these pics were taken!
This is one of those picture cards that you get from family.....the challenge was to use a punch in the LO..............I chose to do the angels with this one!
The three of these LOs are created using the exact same supplies and the exact same pictures, I just changed the orientation of the pieces a little. Theese were fun to do and now I have one for each of my boys!!!!


This picture was of my grandpa and I back when I was about 6 years. My grandfater died within a year from this date nso this picture is very special to me!!!!!
I so love the daily challenges over here at serendipity. I have a blast with the contests that they come up with!!!!
Thank you,
Kimberly





Look at me forgetting one of my pages.....this is my nephew a few years ago.....made this one for a patterned paper challenge.






2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Busy girl! Those LOS are lovely!

~Samantha

ellen s. said...

they are awesome! i am so glad you love the challenges over at Serendipity!!!!