Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mad about Scrappin' Cybercrop

This one was created from a sketch challenge they had on the site.
This one was created with the only requirement being Mad About.... in the title of the lo.
This one was created for the blind scrap that I talk about below......I really love this pic and I just took it the other night. I don't always get to see my boys being sweet and peaceful!!! LOL
This one was also a sketch challenge. These pics were taken at the hospital about 2 hours after my twin boys were born. They have my oldest son, my mom, my dad, my step mother, my step-sister, and of course the babies!!!

I just finished working on some stuff for an Australian cybercrop that has been going on this past weekend. I love it....they even had a blind scrap challenge where they gave us the directions but no example and we cannot post them we have to email them to the person responsible for this challenge and she will post them all later!!!! It was interesting and actually kind of hard.

Thanks for looking!!!!!






I hope that you like them!!!!!!!

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

You have been super busy!!! Great LOs.

~Samantha